Terms and Conditions with Refund Policy
Your booking constitutes a legally binding contract. The candidate and the employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all the fees due to Omega Safety Training, Inc.
Bookings may be made via the Omega Safety Training, Inc. website, email or telephone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing via email.
Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you via email. Any course documentation will be distributed at the time of the event and Certificate of Course Completion will be provided with-in 1-4 weeks depending on training received. Omega Safety Training, Inc. cannot control the time it takes to receive DOL (Department of Labor) issued OSHA Cards 10 & 30 Hour Cards.
If you book online you will be required to pay at the time of booking via PayPal. Payment by way of Invoice is only available to pre-approved customers. We reserve the right to require payment in full upon booking.
Until payment is made in full your course booking will remain provisional. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled automatically and the course place will be made available to other candidates.
Credit Card Security
Payment details are gathered by PayPal. We do not store or retain any payment card details.
Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course, held on a different date than what you registered for, then the following charges will apply dependent on the amount of notice given:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date – First transfer no charge, only transfer with zero charge.
- 2-4 weeks’ notice given – 50% of the course fee.
- Less than two weeks’ notice given – 75% of the course fee.
Free transfer applies to the first transfer only and must be made more than four weeks prior to the course. Subsequent transfers will incur a minimum charge of 50% of the course fee, rising to 100% dependent on notice as shown above. All transfers must be utilized within a period of 60 days from the original course date. If transfer is not utilized within the 60-day period, student transfer will be forfeited and the student will be required to fully re-register for desired class.
Should circumstances mean that you must cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation then the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to the course date – No charge (If transfer occurred prior to request for cancellation then automatic 50% of total course fee applies)
- 2 – 4 weeks prior to the course date – 50% of the total course fee.
- 2 days – 2 weeks prior to the course date – 75%.
- 24 hours or less prior to the course the student forfeits total course fee and must reregister for another course in full.
Cancellation or transfer must be made in writing and received by Omega Safety Training, Inc. by the due date.
Should student not show for class, student forfeits 100% of course fee and must complete a new enrollment in full to attend their desired course. No exceptions are made for non-attendance.
Late Arrivals/Missed Sessions
Should you arrive late for a course or are absent from any portion, OSTI Instructors reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training or to allow you to resume the remaining training, if we feel that you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In these cases our Non Attendance policy will be in full force and in all such cases the full course fee remains payable and no reimbursement shall be issued to the student for payments made upfront. To conform with our sponsoring body’s requirements for the issue of certifications, attendance during entire sessions is mandatory.
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
To be eligible to attend any recertification course a valid “in date” certificate for that course must be presented. “In date” means within 1 month of the expiry date of the original certificate. This only qualifies for such courses as HSI Medic First Aid, PEC Core Compliance Refresher, PEC H2s Clear for Energy and similar course.
Guidelines for Candidates and Employers
It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that students are free from any condition which would affect their capability to undertake the chosen course and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. We welcome candidates with disabilities but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.
To the extent permitted by law neither Omega Safety Training, Inc. nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting, omitting to act, or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
We reserve the right to use feedback received from candidates on the Omega Safety Training, Inc. website. Full names will not be used in order to preserve confidentiality but by accepting these terms and conditions you agree to anonymous information being published in this way.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information that clients provide us with in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. At no time will we sell or pass your details to third parties without obtaining your consent unless we are legally required to do so.
The information you provide is used to process your course booking. In addition we may occasionally contact you to let you know of any special promotions, new products or any news we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information please email us at email@example.com including the word “Unsubscribe” in the heading.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie you can still enjoy our site, but certain of the advanced features designed to enhance your visit will not be available to you.
Web analytics software is also used on this website. This uses first party cookies to gather anonymous browsing data and aggregates this to allow us to see visitor trend behavior on the website. This allows us to improve its effectiveness. This information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with any other websites to target advertising to you. If you do not wish this to happen please disable cookies or do not use the website.
If you have placed your order after clicking on a Google AdWords advert then we will have gathered anonymous tracking information to enable us to link the click on the advert to a sale. This data is anonymous and is only used only to enable us to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising.
Website Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Omega Safety Training, Inc. subject to the following terms and conditions. In the following text the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” are used to represent Omega Safety Training, Inc..
1. Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first visit or use of the site.
2. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Us are provided “as is” and without any representation or endorsement and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
5. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the material.
6. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Us. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Us to use any item displayed. We do NOT grant any right to republish images presented on this website in any form.
7. We take no responsibility for the content of external websites. Any other internet sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and We have no control over them. If We include links to other websites this does not mean that We approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
This website was built to comply with internationally accepted web standards and accessibility guidelines in order to make it accessible to as many people as possible regardless of personal disability or browsing software.