Register for Courses
Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Workplace Incipient Fire Fighting February 5th 2020
February 5 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST$129.99
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is excited to present our new state of the art Workplace Incipient Fire Fighting Safety Training program with Zero Emission, hands-on firefighting simulation. Our state-of-the-art system is 100% mobile, and we can adapt to any environment provided we have an electrical power source.
Our Bullex system brings a very fun, user friendly and competitive approach to hands-on learning.
This course will be held at our Office located at 4654 Hwy. 6 North, Suite 207, Houston Texas, 77084. “Suite 207 is located in the building at the most back left side of the complex”
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 20 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 1:00 pm sharp each day scheduled as specified on the calendar. Students must be present for the full duration of the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
Course Description: Workplace Incipient Fire Fighting $129.99 Per
Group pricing discounts available….. Contact us for details
3 Hours in length:
We will provide:
• sign in roster
• student materials
• test answer sheet
Students prepare for:
During the formal presentation, attendees will learn the following through Power Point presentations, videos and interactive student hand-outs, along with a written final exam:
- Elements of a Fire
- Fire Classifications
- Fire Extinguisher Types & Classification
- Effective Extinguisher Use
- Workplace Fire Safety Rules
- Race Method (Rescue, Alert, Confine, Extinguish)
• Complete written test with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book, closed notes
• Formal Hands-on assessments using Class A B C Fire Extinguishers
Upon completion of the formal training, each student will have experienced putting out fires using our state-of-the-art simulator, which includes a variety of simulated scenarios, ranging from different types of extinguishers, to utilizing our fully functional RACE station.
Workplace Incipient Fire Fighting Training $129.99 Per Student
Each student will receive a course completions certification upon successful completion of training.
Purchase tickets and view classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region