Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Waukesha-Pearce Industries Safe Land USA & H2s Clear 8-18-17
August 21, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$319.98
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide Safe Land USA & Safe Gulf training to our Onshore and Offshore Industry. This course will be held at Waukesha-Pearce Industries located at 12320 South Main Houston TX 77035 starting at 7:30 am in the CMD Conference room.
Please complete the registration below to enroll your group.
Class size is limited to 25 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Students must be present for the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
Course Description: H2s Clear & Safe Land USA
Course Start Time: 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM
We will provide:
• sign in roster
• student manual
• test answer sheet
• supplemental test answer sheet as needed
• temporary completion card until Photo ID card is made (Photo ID card will be sent to Registering Company unless otherwise specified)
Students prepare for:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per PEC Requirements for SafeLand USA & 2 Modules for H2s Clear
• Complete all test’s with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Learn more about PEC SafeLand USA and Safe Gulf training course:
PEC Safe Land USA $189.99 Per Student
PEC H2s Clear $129.99 Per Student
Each student will receive a Temporary Certification upon successful completion of this course. PEC Photo ID card and course completion certification will be issued with-in 2-3 weeks following the class.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region