Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Veriforce PEC H₂s Clear for Energy 4-hr August 26th 2022
August 26, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT$169.99
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with Veriforce/PEC and authorized to provide H2s Clear for Energy 4-hour training to our Onshore and Offshore industry workers.
This course will be conducted via Zoom Meeting. As a participant you will be required to use a computer or tablet with functional webcam, audio and microphone for the entire course. The course cannot be completed effectively using a smart phone.
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or your group.
OSTI limits class size to 15 students. Enrollments are first come first serve. We will confirm your seat(s) in the class once we receive payment.
This class starts at 8:00 am CT sharp unless otherwise specified. Students must be present for the complete training to receive full credit for the course.
Course Description: H2s Clear for Energy $169.99 Per Participant
Length: 4 hours
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-Led
Refresher Needed: Per ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017 Standard, Annual Training Required
VERIFORCE/PEC H2S Clear for Energy was designed to improve employee safety for general industry workers who may potentially encounter hydrogen sulfide in the workplace. This program meets the revised standards set forth in the ANSI/ASSE Z390.1—2017 and incorporates all of the benefits of a VERIFORCE/PEC Safety standardized training program. VERIFORCE/PEC H2S Clear for Energy will provide students with crucial knowledge of the dangers of H2S and the precautions, tools, and controls necessary when working in potential H2S environments.
NOTE** Virtual Student cards will not display ANSI Z390 since ANSI Z390 indicates this training must be performed in person. However, the course material, testing, grading all stay the same; only the delivery method changes for this unique timeframe.
- ACGIH’s New TLV
- ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017
- API RP 49
- API RP 55
- MMS 250.490
- The Railroad Commission of Texas
Upon successful course completion, VERIFORCE/PEC issues all students a physical and digital VERIFORCE/PEC ID card stating their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. VERIFORCE/PEC enters all students automatically into VERIFORCE/PEC’s Advanced Training Tracker where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of employee completion.
- Buddy System
- Burning, Flaring and Venting
- Characteristics of Hydrogen Sulfide
- Chemical Properties
- Corrective Actions and Shutdown Procedures
- Dispersion Models
- Effects of Hydrogen Sulfide on Metals
- Emergency Response and Evacuation
- Emerging Technology
- Engineering Controls
- First Aid and Post-Exposure Evaluation
- Hydrogen Sulfide in Confined Spaces
- Hazard Communication for Hydrogen Sulfide
- Hazards of Hydrogen Sulfide and Sulfur Dioxide
- Health Effects
- Ignition Sources
- Methods for Detecting and Monitoring
- Operation of Safety Equipment and Life Support Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Physical Properties
- Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
- Rescue Techniques
- Respiratory Protection
- Sources of Hydrogen Sulfide
- State and Federal Regulatory Requirements
- Warning Signs
- Warning Systems
- Well Control (Drilling Operations)
- Wind Direction
- Work Procedures
We will provide:
• Digital Course Key via email upon commencement of the course. It will be provided by the Instructor.
Students will need to provide the following:
- Copy of a State/Government Issues ID
- Photo to be used for VERIFORCE/PEC issued ID Card
Students prepare for:
• Cover both Modules as per VERIFORCE/PEC Requirements for VERIFORCE/PEC H2S Clear for Energy
• Complete 2 tests with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Learn more about VERIFORCE/PEC H2S Clear for Energy 4-hour training courses:
VERIFORCE/PEC H2S Clear for Energy 4 Hour Training $169.99 Per Student
Purchase tickets and view classroom details below.
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.