Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
Having problems or questions? Contact us | Looking to have your staff trained On-Location? REQUEST Group Training
- This event has passed.
Virtual Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 Basic September 20th 2022
September 20, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT$239.99
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standing with VERIFORCE/PEC Premier and authorized to provide VERIFORCE/PEC’s SafeLandUSA 2021 to our onshore industry workers.
This course will be conducted via Zoom Meeting. As a participant you will be required to use a computer or tablet with functional webcam, audio, and microphone for the entire course. The course cannot be completed effectively via smart phone.
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or your group.
OSTI limits class size to 15 students. Enrollments are first come first serve. We will confirm your seat(s) in the class once we receive payment.
Class starts at 8 am sharp unless otherwise specified. Students must be present for the complete training to receive full credit for the course.
Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Course Description: Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 $239.99
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-Led
Refresher Needed: Suggested annually through VERIFORCE/PEC Basic Refresher
Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 is the most widely used safety orientation in the US onshore and offshore E&P Industry and is accredited by Safe Land USA™.
In a comprehensive one-day instructor-led format, Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 meets API RP 75 & API RP T-1 requirements and provides a basic understanding of general safety information at an awareness orientation level.
- 29 CFR 1910
- 29 CFR 1926
- American Petroleum Institute (API RP 75 and API RP T-1)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Upon course completion, VERIFORCE/PEC issues all students a physical and digital VERIFORCE/PEC ID card stating their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. VERIFORCE/PEC enters all students automatically into VERIFORCE/PEC’s Advanced Training Tracker where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of employee completion.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
- Back Safety
- Confined Space
- Defensive Driving
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response
- Fall Protection
- Medical Records
- Offshore Safety
- Offshore Transportation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Protection
- Forklift Safety
- Hazard Communication (Including GHS)
- Hazmat (HM 126)
- Hearing conservation
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Process Safety Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS II)
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
We will provide:
• Digital Course Key via email upon commencement of the course. It will be provided by the Instructor.
Students need to provide the following:
- Copy of a State/Government Issues ID
- Photo to be used for VERIFORCE/PEC issued ID Card
Students prepare to:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per VERIFORCE/PEC Requirements for Safe Land USA 2021
• Complete all tests with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Learn more about Safe Land USA 2021 training course:
Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 $239.99 Per Student
Each student can secure proof of successful completion from https://www.pectraining.com/Card/terms.aspx 24-48 hours following the course. VERIFORCE/PEC issues ID badges and course completion certification within weeks.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.