Register for Courses
Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Pipeline Basic Orientation Safe Land USA January 26th 2022
January 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST$239.99
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standing with VERIFORCE/PEC Learn and authorized to provide VERIFORCE/PEC’s Basic Pipeline Orientation to our mid-stream industry workers.
This course will be conducted via Zoom Meeting. As a participant you will be required to use a computer or tablet with functional webcam, audio, and microphone for the entire course. The course cannot be completed effectively via smart phone.
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or your group.
OSTI limits class size to 15 students. Enrollments are first come first serve. We will confirm your seat(s) in the class once we receive payment.
Class starts at 8 am sharp unless otherwise specified. Students must be present for the complete training to receive full credit for the course.
Veriforce PEC Basic Pipeline Orientation: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Course Description: Veriforce PEC Basic Pipeline Orientation $239.99
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-Led
Refresher Needed: As specified by employer or client
Course Description: Pipeline Basic Orientation $239.99
PEC’s Basic Pipeline Orientation is a one-day safety orientation that meets Safe Land USA™, Kinder Morgan, Colonial Pipeline and many others Midstream Training Qualifications (MSTQ) requirements, and the Gold Shovel Standard certification. Basic Pipeline provides general safety information that workers need to know before entering a company facility and while performing their assigned work duties. Students will learn about hazards they may encounter in the pipeline industry and become familiar with various practices to mitigate those hazards. Students will also gain understanding of their rights under OSHA and how those rights apply to their workplace.
- Abnormal Operating Conditions
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Awareness
- Back Safety
- Confined Space
- Defensive Driving
- Disciplinary Action Programs
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection
- Flammables & Combustibles
- Forklift Safety
- Hand & Power Tools
- Hazard Communication (Including the Globally Harmonized System (GHS))
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazmat (HM 126)
- Hearing Conservation
- Heavy Equipment
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Medical Records
- Operator Qualifications
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Pipe Handling
- Radioactive Materials
- Respiratory Protection
- Spotter Requirements
- Transportation of Hazardous Materials
- Underground Utilities
Veriforce PEC Pipeline Basic Orientation: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We will provide:
• Digital Course Key via email upon commencement of the course. It will be provided by the Instructor.
Students need to provide the following:
- Copy of a State/Government Issues ID
- Photo to be used for VERIFORCE/PEC issued ID Card
Students prepare to:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per VERIFORCE/PEC Requirements for Basic Pipeline Orientation
• Complete all tests with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Learn more about Pipeline Basic Orientation training course:
Veriforce PEC Pipeline Basic Orientation $239.99 Per Student
Each student can secure proof of successful completion from https://www.pectraining.com/Card/terms.aspx 24-48 hours following the course. VERIFORCE/PEC issues ID badges and course completion certification within weeks.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.