Register for Courses
Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Virtual PEC Basic Orientation Safe Land USA October 6th 2020
October 6 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT$219.99
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide PEC Basic Orientation Safe Land USA training to our Onshore Industry.
This course will be conducted via Zoom Meeting. As a participant you will be required to us a computer with functional webcam, audio and microphone for the entire course.
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 15 students and enrollments are first to come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 8 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for the entire duration of the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
Safe Land USA: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Course Description: Safe Land USA $219.99
Delivery Method: Virtual Instructor-Led
Refresher Needed: Suggested Annually through PEC Basic Refresher
PEC Basic Orientation is the most widely used safety orientation in the US onshore and offshore E&P Industry. Accredited by both SafeLandUSA™ and SafeGulf, this one-day safety orientation can give your employees both credentials.
In a comprehensive one-day instructor-led format, PEC Basic Orientation meets API RP 75 & API RP T-1 requirements and provides a basic understanding of general safety information at an awareness orientation level.
- 29 CFR 1910
- 29 CFR 1926
- American Petroleum Institute (API RP 75 and API RP T-1)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Upon completion of the course, all students are issued a physical and digital PEC ID card with their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. All students are automatically entered into PEC’s Advanced Training Tracker where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of employee orientation.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
- Back Safety
- Confined Space
- Defensive Driving
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response
- Fall Protection
- Medical Records
- Offshore Safety
- Offshore Transportation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Protection
- Forklift Safety
- Hazard Communication (Including GHS)
- Hazmat (HM 126)
- Hearing conservation
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Process Safety Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS II)
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
We will provide:
• Digital Course Keys via email upon commencement of the course. This will be provided directly from the Instructor.
Students will need to provide the following:
- Copy of a State/Government Issues ID
- Photo to be used for PEC issued ID Card
Students prepare for:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per PEC Requirements for Basic Orientation Safe Land USA
• Complete all tests with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
“Safe Land USA only students will be dismissed upon the successful completion of the 4th module”
Learn more about PEC Basic Orientation Safe Land USA training course:
PEC Basic Orientation Safe Land USA $219.99 Per Student
PEC Photo ID card and course completion certification will be issued by the following week.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region