Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Schlumberger Safe Land USA Training
January 21, 2016 @ 8:00 am - January 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$165.00
Students may arrive 15 minutes early to get signed in and get seated. This is a closed training session only for Schlumberger and will start promptly at 8:00 am so that we may finish on time.
Course Description: Safe Land USA $165.00 Per
SafeLand USA: 8:00 AM Sharp – 5:00 PM
We will provide:
• sign in roster’s
• student manual’s
• test answer sheet
• supplemental test answer sheet as needed
• temporary completion card until Photo ID card is made
Students prepare for:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per PEC Requirements for SafeLand USA
• Complete all 4 test’s with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest allowed for each module failed
SafeLand USA Topics Included: but not limited to
• SafeLand USA Certification
• Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
• Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
• Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
• Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
• Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
• Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
• Emergency Response
• Process Safety Management
• Welding Safety
• Defensive Driving
• Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
• Fire Protection
• Medical Records
• Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
• Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
• Electrical Safety
• Back Safety
• Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
Learn more about PEC SafeLand training course:
PEC SafeLand USA $165.00 Per Student
Each student will receive a Course Completion Certification and Photo ID Card upon successful completion of this course.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region