Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Schlumberger 4 hour H2s Training
January 21, 2016 @ 1:00 am - 5:00 pm$100
Students may arrive as early as 12:15 to sign in and find their seats. Class will start no later than 1:00 but may begin sooner if everyone is signed in and seated. This is for Petroleum Education Council 4 Hour H2s End User course.
Course Description: H2s End User $150.00 Per
4 Hours in length:
We will provide:
• sign in roster
• student manual
• test answer sheet
• supplemental test answer sheet as needed
• temporary completion card until Photo ID card is made
Students prepare for:
• Cover both Modules as per PEC Requirements for P.E.C. H2s End User
• Complete all 2 test’s with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
P.E.C. H2s End User 4 Hour Topics Included: but not limited to
• Acute and Chronic Health Effects
• Administrative Controls
• API Hazard Conditions
• Buddy System
• Burning, Flaring, and Venting
• Characteristics of Hydrogen Sulfide
• Chemical and Physical Properties
• Company and Worker Responsibilities
• Contingency Plans
• Corrective Actions and Shutdown Procedures
• Detection and Monitoring Methods
• Dispersion Models
• Effects of Hydrogen Sulfide on Metals
• Emergency Response and Evacuation
• Emerging Technology
• Engineering Controls
• First Aid and Post-exposure Evaluation
• Hydrogen Sulfide in Confined Spaces
• Hazard Communication for Hydrogen Sulfide
• Hazards of Hydrogen Sulfide and Sulfur Dioxide
• Ignition Sources
• Immediate Action Plans
• Methods for Detecting and Monitoring
• Operation of Safety Equipment and Life Support Systems
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
• Recommended Practices for Hydrogen Sulfide Service Operations, Drilling and Servicing Operations, Production Facilities/Fluid Transfer and Maintenance, Offshore Operations, and Gas Processing Plants
• Rescue Techniques
• Respiratory Protection
• Routes and Limits of Exposure
• Safe Work Practices
• Sensitivity and Acute and Chronic Health Effects
• Sources of Hydrogen Sulfide
• State and Federal Regulatory Requirements
• Training Requirements
• Warning Signs and Alarms
• Wind Direction
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region