Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
RES System 3 OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach
July 9, 2016 @ 8:00 am - July 10, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$2250
One person is attending RES System 3 OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Outreach:
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to provide OSHA 10 Hr. Construction training to our Construction Industry. This prviate course will be held at the Holiday Inn at 205 West Nolana Loop, Pharr Texas on behalf of RES System 3 LLC.
Class size is 18 students.
Class starts at 8 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for every day of the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
Day 1: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Day 2: 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Learn more about OSHA 10 Hr. training courses:
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training (2 day’s)
$200.00 Per Student Discounted Price $125.00 Per Student
Each student will receive a OSHA issued D.O.L. card and course completion certification.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region