Register for Courses
Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
PEC Safe Land USA & Safe Gulf
August 2, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT$160 – $175
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide Safe Land USA & Safe Gulf training to our Onshore and Offshore Industry. This course will be held at our Office located at 4654 Hwy. 6 North, Suite 207, Houston Texas, 77084. “Suite 207 is located in the building at the most back left side of the complex”
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 25 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 8 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for every day of the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
Course Description: Safe Land USA $160.00 / Safe Gulf “Includes Safe Land USA” $175.00
Safe Gulf “Includes Safe Land USA”: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We will provide:
• sign in roster
• student manual
• test answer sheet
• supplemental test answer sheet as needed
• temporary completion card until Photo ID card is made
Students prepare for:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per PEC Requirements for SafeLand USA “5 Modules total if doing Safe Gulf”
• Complete all test’s with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Safe Gulf Topics Included but not limited to: “Safe Land USA only students will be dismissed upon the successful completion of the 4th module”
- Safe Gulf Certification
- SafeLand USA Certification “Included with Safe Gulf”
- Offshore Orientation (API RP 75 & API RP T-1)
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Electrical Safety
- Back Safety
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
- Safety Environmental Management System (SEMS II)
- Offshore Transportation (Departure, Helicopter, Boat, Arrival, etc.)
- Offshore Safety ( Swing Ropes / Personnel Baskets, Water Safety, etc.)
Learn more about PEC SafeLand USA and Safe Gulf training course:
PEC Safe Land USA $160.00 Per Student
PEC Safe Gulf $175.00 Per Student
Each student will receive a Temporary Certification upon successful completion of this course. PEC Photo ID card and course completion certification will be issued by the following week.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.