Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
PEC H2s Clear 4 Hr. Jan. 6th
January 6, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$129.99
PEC H2s Clear 4 hour: Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide H2s Clear 4 Hour training to our Onshore and Offshore Industry. This course will be held at our Office located at 4654 Hwy. 6 North, Suite 207, Houston Texas, 77084. “Suite 207 is located in the building at the most back left side of the complex”
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 25 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 8 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for every day of the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
Course Description: H2s Clear $129.99 Per
4 Hours in length:
We will provide:
• sign in roster
• student manual
• test answer sheet
• supplemental test answer sheet as needed
• temporary completion card until Photo ID card is made
Students prepare for:
• Cover both Modules as per PEC Requirements for P.E.C. H2s Clear
• Complete 2 test’s with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Learn more about PEC H2s Clear 4 hour training courses:
PEC H2s Clear 4 Hour Training $129.99 Per Student
Each student will receive a Temporary Certification upon successful completion of this course. PEC Photo ID card and course completion certification will be issued by the following week.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
Training Scheduling Terms:
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
- James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
- Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region