Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
PEC 24 Hr. Core Compliance
May 25, 2015 - May 27, 2015$550.00
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide 24 Hour Core Compliance training to our Onshore and Offshore Industry. We can provide this training at your location no matter how far away it may be. We make training times and locations flexible, allowing employees to take advantage of their time. We will also be holding regular scheduled courses in and around the Houston area. Please check the calendar for updates on training.
Learn more about PEC 24 Hr. Core Compliance training courses:
PEC 24 Hr. Core Compliance Training (3 day’s) $550.00 Per Student
Each student will receive a Certification upon successful completion of this course.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region