Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
PEC 24 Hour Core Compliance (Safe Land USA & Safe Gulf Included) February 12th – 14th
February 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - February 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$499.99
PEC 24 Hr. Core Compliance: Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide 24 Hour Core Compliance training to our Onshore and Offshore Industry. This course will be held at our Office located at 4654 Hwy. 6 North, Suite 207, Houston Texas, 77084. “Suite 207 is located in building #2 at the most back left side of the complex”
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 25 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 8 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for every day of the training in order to receive full credit for the course.
(Length: 24 hours)
Core Compliance, is a standardized program covering the health, safety, and environmental training most requested by oilfield operators and other host employers. Core Compliance is instructor-led training that, in addition to being Safe Land USA and Safe Gulf accredited, provides training level certificates beyond the awareness level for over 30 selected topics. The classroom presentation is designed to build on common content in a high intensity 3-day format.
The Core Compliance training program will ensure your employees are trained in the safety topics commonly required by operators in their pre-qualification surveys and training matrices. Based on accepted industry practices supported and recommended by operators, PEC Core Compliance is the most comprehensive and cost effective way to meet the entry level safety training needs your customer and government are calling for.
Upon completion of the course, each student receives a PEC photo ID, certificate of completion, and each student’s information is entered into the online PEC Training Tracker database.
Students who successfully complete Core Compliance training course will require annual refresher training to remain in compliance with environmental, health & safety regulations. When administered annually, PEC Core Refresher provides the necessary refresher training to maintain the training certificates obtained through Core Compliance. Core Refresher is a standardized 1-day safety training course that may be taken after completing Core Compliance to update training as required by employers or regulatory agencies.
PEC 24 Hr. Core Compliance Training (3 day’s) $499.99 Per Student
Each student will receive a Temporary Certification upon successful completion of this course. PEC Photo ID card and course completion certification will be issued by the following week.
Purchase tickets and view classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region