Register for Courses
Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification Oct. 10th – 13th
October 10, 2017 - October 13, 2017$499.99
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is offering an open enrollment OSHA Construction Industry 30 Hour Outreach training. This course will be held at our Office located at 4654 Hwy. 6 North, Suite 207, Houston Texas, 77084. “Suite 207 is located in the building at the most back left side of the complex”
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group. If enrolling a group of 5 or more please email email@example.com with all names and for group discounts.
|OSHA 30 Hour Training Construction Industry||Classroom,
46+ Call for pricing
Class starts at 7:30 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for every day of the training in order to receive full credit for the course. It is recommended students arrive 15 – 20 mins early for administrative purposes.
NOTE: Class must have a minimum of 4 attendees to take place. In the event this minimum requirement is not met OSTI will offer a full refund or offer to move student(s) to the next available course.
Class size is limited to 20 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class Dates & Time:
Day 1 Tuesday, October 10th 2017 @ 7:30 am – 3:30
Day 2 Wednesday, October 11th 2017 @ 7:30 am – 11:30
Day 3 Thursday, October 12th 2017 @ 7:30 am – 11:30
Day 4 Friday, October 13th 2017 @ 7:30 am – 11:30
Learn more about OSHA Construction Industry 30 Hour Outreach training courses:
OSHA Construction Industry 30 Hour Outreach Training (4 day’s) $499.99 Per Student. Group enrollment over 5 students please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group enrollment and discounts
Each student will receive a Course Completion Certification upon successful completion of this course. Department of Labor ID card will be mailed to each student.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region