Register for Courses
Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Medic First Aid-CPR-AED with Blood Borne Pathogens
July 6, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm CDT$85
Medic First Aid-CPR-AED with Blood Borne Pathogens: Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with Medic First Aid International (HSI) and authorized to provide Medic First Aid course(s) to our clients. This course will be held at our Office located at 4654 Hwy. 6 North, Suite 207, Houston Texas, 77084. “Suite 207 is located in the building at the most back left side of the complex”
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 12 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 8 am sharp each day unless otherwise specified on the calendar. Students must be present for the entire training in order to receive full credit for the course
MEDIC First Aid (HSI) programs conform to national standards. They are based on the same scientific guidelines and treatment recommendations for course development used by the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Red Cross (ARC) and are accepted as equivalent.
What to expect:
Our Medic First Aid CPR Trainers are equipped with years of educating experience and use this knowledge to create a very relaxed hands-on oriented training session. The material is presented in various forms throughout the course ranging from Lecture, Hands-on, Audio w/Video and more hands-on. We always encourage students to share any relevant real life experiences to help others understand the importance of Life Saving MFA/CPR Training.
With our class size limited to 12 students this will allow 2 person teams to work through various scenarios from 1 rescuer CPR – 2 person CPR scenarios and a wide range of injury situations. Our training room is carpeted, cool, relaxed and inviting for all who attend. Each student will receive their own student training guides and leave with it for no extra costs. This is great information that can be used to refresh yourself as needed.
Basic Plus Adult Medic First Aid / CPR / AED with Blood Borne Pathogens $85.00
Learn more about Medic First Aid / CPR / AED training courses:
Each student will receive a Course Completion Card upon successful completion of this course. Course completion certification will be issued by the following week and mailed to each student.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.