Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Lock Out Tag Out / Energy Isolation
July 10, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 pm$85.00
Our 2 Hour Lock Out Tag Out Training course was designed to cover the current safety training requirements found in the OSHA standard regarding Hazardous Energy Control & Isolation.
Objectives of Lock Out Tag Out Training:
- Cover in depth OSHA requirements of Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)
- Ensure everyone is aware of their role within LOTO Program
- Ensure everyone understands the need for proper Energy Isolation
- Provide an opportunity to discuss concerns related to LOTO Program
LOTO Training Outline:
- How injuries occur during servicing?
- What is LOTO?
- Types of hazardous energy
- When should LOTO be applied?
- Energy isolation devices vs control devices
- LOTO Basics
- View and use of LOTO devices such as breaker locks, hasp’s, locks, tags etc.
- General LOTO procedures “OSHA” Six Step Process
- Special Situations
- “Safe or Unsafe?” Exercise
At the completion of this training each student will be required to pass a written exam. Each passing student will receive a Certificate of Course Completion and a Wallet completion card.
Lock Out Tag Out training is formal class room training. Presented via lecture, video, case studies, power points and written testing. Students will have access to various Lock Out Tag Out devices typically used in LOTO operations to understand how to properly use. Please contact for more details. Price Per Student $85.00
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region