Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Forklift & Aerial Man Lift Training Petrochem Services Group 3-4-2017
March 3, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$1199.90
This compliant OSHA Forklift Operator Training Course was designed to cover the current safety training requirements found in the OSHA standards for Powered Industrial Trucks. The training is intended to cover forklift safety rules and regulations for all types and classifications of Powered Industrial trucks.
The purpose of this training is to help you become a qualified Powered Industrial Truck (Forklift) operator — an operator who has the knowledge and skills to operate a Powered Industrial Truck in a safe and professional manner.
To implement safe operating practices and awareness of safe operating procedures to reduce or eliminate forklift related incidents and accidents. To increase overall knowledge of forklift operating principles.
COURSE TOPICS COVERED
4 Hour Class Room Session: Est. 20 – 45 mins. per student per forklift for hands-on portion. This time includes hands-on vehicle maintenance inspection and is highly based on the students experience level on the equipment being operated.
Powered Industrial Truck Knowledge-you will learn about:
- Types of Powered Industrial Trucks
- Powered Industrial Truck operation
- Powered Industrial Truck safety
- Powered Industrial Truck maintenance
- Powered Industrial Truck refueling and recharging.
Operating Skills-You will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience operating a Powered Industrial Truck. For the hands-on evaluation, we will use each type of lift the employee will operate i.e Class 2 and/or Class 5. The student will be evaluated while completing an obstacle course, driving in both forward and reverse. Several maneuvers must be completed properly and safely to pass this portion of the class.
This Aerial Manlift Training course was designed to cover the current safety training requirements found in the OSHA standard and ANSI regarding Aerial Platforms and Mobile Scaffolding “Scissor Lift”.
To implement safe operating practices and awareness of safe operating procedures to reduce or eliminate equipment related incidents and accidents. To increase overall knowledge of Aerial Lift / Boom Lift operating principles.
COURSE TOPICS/UNITS AND DATES
4 Hour Class Room Session: Est. 20 mins per student per Aerial Lift for hands-on portion. This time includes hands-on vehicle maintenance inspection.
- SOP’s / Responsibility
- Types of Man Lifts
- Hazards of Personnel Baskets
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Operators Checklist
- Inspect The Work Area
- Case Scenario
Petrochem Services Group
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
11666 Port Rd.
Seabrook, TX 77586
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region