Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Fall Protection Training
January 20, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$2300.00
One person is attending Fall Protection Training
Fall Protection Training
Trainer: Eduardo Cantu
This course was designed to cover the current safety training requirements found in the OSHA standard and ANSI regarding Fall Protection in the workplace.
METHOD OF INSTRUCTION
Methods of instruction include but are not limited to, lecture, power point presentation, video and case studies of various fatal accidents. Each student will be required to take a written test and complete a hands-on inspection and fit of available equipment.
Upon completion of Fall Protection training, the student will be familiar with, fall hazards, methods of keeping a worker from falling, what happens during a fall, hands-on demonstration of personal fall arrest system equipment, understanding self-rescue techniques, the need to report fall hazards, the importance of housekeeping
COURSE TOPICS/UNITS AND DATES
4 Hour Class Room Session: Est. 1-2 additional hours for hands-on use of equipment.
- Establish Fall Protection’s Role in Today’s Industry
- OSHA’S requirements for Fall Protection.
- Basic Skills in Fall Hazard Recognition & Control in various work situations
- Fall Hazard Analysis Techniques.
- Fall Protection Systems, Fall Arresting, Fall Prevention and differences
- Hazards Associated with Fall Protection.
- Rescue and Retrieval Requirements.
- Provide Examples of Fall Protection Systems.
- Hands-on Inspection of Fall Prevention and Fall Arresting Equipment
- Hands-on Proper Use of Equipment application and adjusting
TEXTBOOK(S) AND REQUIRED TOOLS OR SUPPLIES
- Student Workbook provided to each student
- Student Test & Test Answer Sheet supplied for each student
- Pen’s, Hand-out’s and form provided for each student
TESTING & GRADING PLAN
- Grading and testing procedures will strictly follow Omega Safety Training, Inc. requirements.
- Each Student must pass the written test with a passing grade of 80% or better. Should a student fail the written portion of the test that student will be required to retake the course.
- Any student caught cheating during written testing will be immediately removed from the class and our specified contact will be notified immediately.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region