Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
Crosby Land Based Rigging
March 20, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$150 - $750
Crosby training sessions provide basic application information for the Crosby Products and their use with selected other lifting devices. This course focuses on the use of Crosby specific lifting equipment and proper use and limitations with other lifting equipment. General, Oil and Gas Industry References covered as applicable are “The Crosby Group” API, ASME, Wire Rope Technical Board, Web Sling and Tie Down Association, Association of Energy Services, and ANSI.
Learn more about Crosby Land Based Rigging:
Land based rigging training using top of the line, well developed easy to understand training materials and delivery methods. This training focuses on the essential needs of today’s riggers. Each student receives their own student manual and easy to use pocket rigging guides to help during and after the class. Price Per Student $150.00
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region