Omega Safety Training Schedule and Classroom Calendar
How to register for the event:
1. Select the number of tickets below (number of employees attending the course).
2. Click the "Add to cart" button.
- This event has passed.
BHP Billiton Safe Land USA 3-16-16
March 16, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$175
PEC Safe Land USA :
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide Safe Land USA training to our Onshore Oil & Gas Industry. This course will be held at BHP Billiton offices 1360 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, TX 77056. Conference Room #555
Please complete the registration below to enroll yourself or a group.
Class size is limited to 25 students and enrollments are first come first serve. Once enrolled we will confirm your seat(s) in the class and payment has been received.
Class starts at 8:00 am sharp unless otherwise specified.
Course Description: Instructor Eddie Cantu
Safe Land USA Cost per student: $175.00
Safe Land USA Hours of Training: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
We will provide:
• sign in roster
• student workbook (Student Keeps) student manual (For class room use to be picked up by trainer) Each student receives free Electronic Copy of Manual.
• test answer sheet
• supplemental test answer sheet as needed
• temporary completion card until Photo ID card is made
Students prepare for:
• Cover all 4 Modules as per PEC Requirements for SafeLand USA
• Complete all test’s with a minimum passing grade of 80% for each
• Tests are closed book
• Only one (1) retest for each module failed
Safe Land USA Topics Included but not limited to:
- SafeLand USA Certification
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Electrical Safety
- Back Safety
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
Learn more about PEC SafeLand USA training course:
PEC Safe Land USA $175.00 Per Student
Each student will receive a Temporary Certification upon successful completion of this course. PEC Photo ID card and course completion certification will be issued by the following week.
Purchase ticket below classroom details below.
Our Training Staff Will Get Your Staff Trained to meet all current Safety Requirements!
What We Provide:
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have peace of mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region