[ SCHEDULE TRAINING]
On-Site, Classroom and Online Training Solutions
Working To Promote And Teach Safety Standards And Programs For Today’s Workforce
Occupational Safety Training Solutions
Omega Safety Training provides a wide array of in-depth Instructor Led Occupational Safety Training topics ranging from Industry prerequisites such as PEC Safety SafeLandUSA, SafeGulf, Core Compliance, HSI Medic First Aid CPR, and OSHA 10 and 30 Hours, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane and more.
Training Scheduling Terms:
- All Students MUST be registered prior to attending training sessions held at our location. Seats are limited. Depending on the course, seating ranges from 12 to 20 students per training session.
- Omega Safety Training reserves the right to cancel any training sessions, at their own discretion, at any time.
- Upon any course cancellation, Omega Safety Training’s only obligation is to refund any funds prepaid for that course.
- Any students making airline reservations must keep Omega Safety Training’s cancellation policy in mind when making flight arrangements.
What to Expect with Omega Safety Training
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI, ANSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.