The Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 Basic Orientation was designed to take the place of multiple Operator orientations and to give each student a general idea of life and safety issues in the oil and gas industry and sets minimum requirements for the US Onshore E&P Industry.
This one-day program meets (API RP 75 & API RP T-1), OSHA, BSSE, and almost all Major and Mid-Major Operators in and outside of the USA, requirements and provides a basic understanding at an awareness level of certain general safety information that an employee should know before entering a company facility and while performing their assigned work duties.
Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 Basic Orientation meets minimum requirements for awareness-level training in the following topics:
- Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 Basic Orientation Certification
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Electrical Safety
- Back Safety
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
Students receive written exams to verify competency in Veriforce PEC Safe Land USA 2021 Basic Orientation topics.
Over 25 of the leading oil and gas operators accept this orientation as it meets and/or exceeds their minimum orientation requirements. Upon successful completion of this course, all students will receive their Veriforce PEC Photo ID Card, produced by Veriforce PEC, which can save time, and have them prepared for travel with no downtime. This orientation has become the standard program for the industry and certifies a student at awareness level.