PEC Basic Refresher Course
PEC Basic Refresher/Review is a course that refreshes PEC Basic Orientation course content. This annual refresher reinforces general safety and awareness of hazards workers may encounter in the workplace. PEC Basic Refresher/Review strengthens student knowledge of various practices to mitigate hazards by being reminded of OSHA regulation and industry best practices.
- 29 CFR 1910
- 29 CFR 1926
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
Upon completion of the course, all students are issued a digital PEC ID card with their name, company name, picture, barcode, and completed course. All students are automatically entered into PEC’s Advanced Training Tracker where your company’s clients and auditors can view proof of employee orientation.
- Accident Prevention Signs and Tags
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Elevated Work (Fall Protection, Walking/Working Surfaces, Ladders)
- Emergency Response (First Aid, Fire Safety)
- Excavation and Trenching
- Hazard Communication
- Identifying Hazards and Hazard Control
- Incident Investigation
- Incident Reporting
- Job Safety Analysis
- Materials Handling (Forklift, Rigging Safety)
- Occupational Health
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Process Safety Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMSII) (Offshore Course Only)
- Stop Work Authority
- Work Permits
Omega Safety Training, Inc. is proud to be in good standings with Veriforce PEC and authorized to provide SafeGulf and SafeLandUSA training to our Offshore Industry. We provide training at your location and ours.
We’re here to help, so feel free to Call us at
(281) 979-4849 or Email Us for assistance!
Additional PEC Safety Resources
By staying informed about the latest regulations and best practices, employers and employees can ensure that their workplaces remain safe and healthy.