OSHA General Safety Training Course
There are no upcoming events.
Classroom, On Site Training
Methods of instruction include but are not limited to, lecture, power point presentation, video and case studies of various fatal accidents. Each student will be required to take a written test and complete a hands-on inspection and use of equipment as applicable.
- Student Workbook provided to each student
- Student Test &Test Answer Sheet supplied for each student
- Pen’s, Hand out’s and form provided for each student
- Grading and testing procedures will strictly follow Omega Safety Training, Inc. requirements.
- Each Student must pass the written test with a passing grade of 80% or better. Should a student fail the written portion of the test that student will be required to retake the course.
- Any student caught cheating during written testing will be immediately removed from the class and our specified contact will be notified immediately.
At Omega Safety Training, Inc., we understand that each business has unique safety needs and requirements. That’s why we offer personalized training services tailored to meet specific industry standards and regulations. Our commitment is to ensure that your employees are well-prepared to maintain a safe working environment. Our goal is to provide comprehensive safety training solutions.
We invite you to contact us today and learn more about how we can help your business stay compliant with industry regulations while ensuring the safety of your employees and operations. Contact us now and let Omega Safety Training,
(281) 979-4849 or Email Us for assistance!
Additional OSHA Safety Resources
By staying informed about the latest regulations and best practices, employers and employees can ensure that their workplaces remain safe and healthy.