There are no upcoming events.
DELIVERYMETHOD OF INSTRUCTIONREQUIREMENTSTESTING & GRADING
Delivery Method: Classroom, On Site Training
Methods of instruction include but are not limited to, lecture, power point presentation, video and case studies of various fatal accidents. Each student will be required to take a written test and complete a hands-on inspection and use of equipment.
- Student Workbook provided to each student
- Student Test &Test Answer Sheet supplied for each student
- Pen’s, Hand out’s and form provided for each student
- Grading and testing procedures will strictly follow Omega Safety Training, Inc. requirements.
- Each Student must pass the written test with a passing grade of 80% or better. Should a student fail the written portion of the test that student will be required to retake the course.
- Any student caught cheating during written testing will be immediately removed from the class and our specified contact will be notified immediately.
|OSHA General Safety Training Course||On Site Training , Classroom||Based on Topic(s)||Contact for Pricing|