All training topics can be custom tailored to our customers’ specific needs. They can incorporate company policies and procedures. Custom training programs are developed closely with the customer to make sure all elements of policies and procedures are covered.
We provide this training at your location, no matter how far away it may be. We strive to make training times and locations flexible, allowing all employees to take advantage of their time. We will also be holding regular scheduled courses in and around the Houston area. Please check the calendar for updates on training.
Omega Safety Training, Inc. can provide training to your employees in the various topics listed below that meet or exceed today’s regulatory and industry standards. Our training is presented in a variety of methods to maximize employee comprehension. Most common methods of training consist of Power Point, Video, Audio, Lecture, and Hands-on media. All training courses are concluded with a written exam. The minimum passing grade is 70%, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- Hazard Communication (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- HAZWOPER (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Access to Employee Exposure/Medical Records
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Back Safety
- Incipient Fire Fighting
- Short Service Employee
- Job Safety Analysis
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Work Permits
- Welding, Cutting and Burning
- Electrical Safety
- Lock Out / Tag Out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Permit Required Confined Space Awareness / Attendant / Entrant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Safe Air Monitoring
Pricing is based on course topic and length of training.
Please contact us for a training quote.
Delivery Method: Classroom, On Site Training
Methods of instruction include but are not limited to, lecture, power point presentation, video and case studies of various fatal accidents. Each student will be required to take a written test and complete a hands-on inspection and use of equipment.
- Student Workbook provided to each student
- Student Test &Test Answer Sheet supplied for each student
- Pen’s, Hand out’s and form provided for each student
- Grading and testing procedures will strictly follow Omega Safety Training, Inc. requirements.
- Each Student must pass the written test with a passing grade of 80% or better. Should a student fail the written portion of the test that student will be required to retake the course.
- Any student caught cheating during written testing will be immediately removed from the class and our specified contact will be notified immediately.
|OSHA General Safety Training Course||On Site Training , Classroom||Based on Topic(s)||Contact for Pricing|