OSHA Fall Protection Training
This OSHA Fall Protection Training course was designed to cover the current safety training requirements found in the OSHA Regulations and A.N.S.I. regarding the Fall Protection User in the workplace.
Upon completion of OSHA Fall Protection training, the student will be familiar with, fall hazards, methods of keeping a worker from falling, what happens during a fall, hands-on demonstration of personal fall arrest system equipment, understanding self-rescue techniques, the need to report fall hazards, the importance of housekeeping
COURSE TOPICS/UNITS AND DATES
4 Hour Class Room Session: Est. 1-2 additional hours for hands-on use of equipment.
- Establish Fall Protection’s Role in Today’s Industry
- OSHA’S requirements for Fall Protection.
- Basic Skills in Fall Hazard Recognition & Control in various work situations
- Fall Hazard Analysis Techniques.
- Fall Protection Systems, Fall Arresting, Fall Prevention and differences
- Hazards Associated with Fall Protection.
- Rescue and Retrieval Requirements.
- Provide Examples of Fall Protection Systems.
- Hands-on Inspection of Fall Prevention and Fall Arresting Equipment
- Hands-on Proper Use of Equipment application and adjusting
For more information, please visit OSHA.gov
Delivery Method: Classroom, On Site Training
- Student Workbook provided to each student
- Student Test &Test Answer Sheet supplied for each student
- Pen’s, Hand out’s and form provided for each student
- Grading and testing procedures will strictly follow Omega Safety Training, Inc. requirements.
- Each Student must pass the written test with a passing grade of 80% or better. Should a student fail the written portion of the test that student will be required to retake the course.
- Any student caught cheating during written testing will be immediately removed from the class and our specified contact will be notified immediately.
|OSHA Fall Protection Training||Classroom, On Site Training||4 Hrs||$129.99|