This Aerial Manlift Training course was designed to cover the current safety training requirements found in the OSHA standard and ANSI regarding Aerial Platforms and Mobile Scaffolding “Scissor Lift”.
To implement safe operating practices and awareness of safe operating procedures to reduce or eliminate equipment-related incidents and accidents. To increase overall knowledge of Aerial Lift / Boom Lift operating principles.
COURSE TOPICS/UNITS AND DATES
4-Hour Class Room Session: Est. 20 mins per student per Aerial Lift for hands-on portion. This time includes hands-on vehicle maintenance inspection.
- SOP’s / Responsibility
- Types of Man Lifts
- Hazards of Personnel Baskets
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Operators Checklist
- Inspect The Work Area
- Case Scenario
For more information, please visit OSHA.gov.
Delivery Method: On-Site Training. Omega Safety Training Inc. will travel to your location to train your staff on your Heavy Equipment.
Benefits of On-Site Training –
- Flexible and Time Efficient
- Lower Training Costs
- Minimised Downtime
- Increased Productivity
- Consistent Experience
Methods of instruction include but are not limited to, lecture, power point presentation, video and case studies of various fatal accidents. Each student will be required to take a written test and complete a hands-on vehicle inspection and driving proficiency test.
- Student Workbook provided to each student
- Student Test & Test Answer Sheet supplied for each student
- Pen’s, Hand-outs and forms provided for each student
- Grading and testing procedures will strictly follow Omega Safety Training, Inc. requirements.
- Each Student must pass each of the tests with a passing grade of 80% or better. Should a student fail the written or hands-on portion of the test that student will be required to retake the course.
- Hands-on portion is graded by maneuvers, with each maneuver have a possible 3/3 score. The student starts the course with a perfect score of 24/24 and for each cone hit, a minimum of 1 point is deducted with a minimum passing score of 20/24 points equaling 80%.
- Students will be immediately disqualified should they display any unsafe behaviors while operating the equipment and the specified contact will be notified immediately.
- Any student caught cheating during any tests will be immediately removed from the class and our specified contact will be notified immediately.
|OSHA Aerial Manlift Training Course||On Site Training||4 Hrs||$119.99|