[ Occupational Safety Training ]
Providing Workforce Safety Training Services
Working To Promote And Teach Safety Standards And Programs For Today’s Workforce
Providing a wide variety of safety training topics and accredited occupational safety courses to many companies across the U.S. With today’s fast paced industry it can be very difficult to find the right training solutions that meets not only your needs but your customers requirements also.
Schedule Workforce Safety Training
Occupational Safety Training Solutions
Omega Safety Training provides a wide array of in-depth Instructor Led Occupational Safety Training topics ranging from Industry prerequisites such as PEC Safety SafeLandUSA, SafeGulf, Core Compliance, HSI Medic First Aid CPR, and OSHA 10 and 30 Hour, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane and more.
- Professional trainers with many years of health and safety training expertise, and industry credentials.
- OSHA, PEC Safety, HSI Authorized Trainers and Courses.
- Online training, Instructor Training and Blended Training Options.
- Certificates of Course Completion and ID Cards are issued for all courses.
- Training materials, manuals and hand outs are provided at no additional cost and the students can keep them.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region