OMEGA SAFETY TRAINING NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE
- 09/07/2016 – September 2016 Job Safety Newsletter
- 08/12/2016 – August 2016 Job Safety Newsletter | PEC Safety Special Edition
- 07/01/2016 – July 2016 Job Safety Newsletter | Summer Safety Special Edition
- 05/04/2016 – May 2016 Job Safety Newsletter | OSHA National Safety Stand-Down!
- 04/06/2016 – April 2016 Job Safety Newsletter – Hazard Alert!
- 03/21/2016 – March 2016 Job Safety Newsletter
- 02/15/2016 – February 2016 Job Safety Newsletter
- 10/20/2015 – 15% Discount on Training
- 10/19/2015 – OSHA Citations are avoidable
- 10/16/2015 – Compliance Made Easy
- 08/04/2015 – ☀ OSHA Campaign to Beat the Heat!
SIGN UP for our Safety Newsletter
Safety tips and product updates – delivered to your inbox. Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from OMEGA SAFETY TRAINING with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- Safety and Compliance Course & Service updates
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming training courses
- Industry Workplace Safety News from OSHA, PEC Safety and more
- Safety news for you and your family
- And much more!
*We value your privacy. We will only use your e-mail address to send you news and updates from OMEGA SAFETY TRAINING.
Choose Omega Safety Training For All Your Safety Training Requirements
Have Peace of Mind, knowing our courses and trainers are industry certified.
“I highly recommend Chad Keller to provide training for your company. Chad has worked for our company for the past 2 years. He has excellent communication skills and our employees really enjoy his classes. During his time with us he has always been on time and really cares for his clients.”James CoulterSenior Safety and Training Manager
“Omega Safety Training provides quality classroom, hands-on training, with friendly and knowledgeable instructors. They make sure that you get it right. Omega partners with us to provide a variety of safety courses tailored to the needs of our business. From beginner to expert their training is challenging, and has helped our materials handling departments with dropped object prevention.”Chris RushingHSE Coordinator- SubSea Services/Western Region