Employment & Workplace Issues Online Training
These courses on Employment and Workplace issues build an ethical culture of openness, accountability and vigilance that prevents escalation to bigger conflicts and misdemeanor. These online courses cover a breadth of issues and scenarios, including business ethics, leadership, bullying, handling employee concerns, managing diversity, proper communication, conflict of interest, theft, bribery, harassment and discrimination, and others.
This course will teach you the following:
- How to differentiate between an ethical gift and a bribe, while also covering the types of items that are acceptable to receive.
- The proper way to hire a family member or friend, while also providing tips on how best to deal with a friend or family member who is a supplier or customer.
- The importance of competing fairly and outline the necessary steps to take if you happen to be a member of an outside organization.
- Distinguish between legal and illegal kickback while discussing the ethical dilemma associated with accepting a kickback of any kind.
- How to detect suspicious behavior in the workplace.
- How to identify internal breaches and provide helpful tips on how to decrease the chance of an internal breach occurring.
Hour: 1hrs Price: $50.00