Ensuring that your employees are compliant with all Federal workplace requirements is important for any organization, regardless of its size. We offer a broad spectrum of Human Resource (HR), Ethics and Compliance content designed to provide a you with a comprehensive and cost-effective online training solution. Our broad online training libraries allows our clients to mitigate risk while improving their compliance with a wide variety of laws and regulatory requirements.
Popular subject areas include Harassment and Discrimination, Business Ethics, Code of Conduct, Business Ethics, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Information Security and much more.
We also offer a wide range of business skills content and workplace safety solutions to aid and assist with your enterprise compliance and training initiatives. Please contact one of our Compliance and Training Consultants to learn more.
Most Popular HR, Ethics and Compliance Courses:
- Harassment and Discrimination for Employees
- Code of Conduct (Configurable)
- Understanding Sexual Harassment – Spanish
- Valuing Diversity
- Business Ethics
- Harassment and Discrimination for Managers
- California AB 1825
- Electronic Communication in the Workplace
- Valuing Diversity for Managers
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FLMA)
Is your Workforce trained to address an Active Shooter or prevent Workplace Violence?
Workplace violence can strike anywhere, anytime, and no one is immune.
Check out 360 Training’s New Release:
Active Shooter – Workplace Violence Training … and work Safely
- An overview of workplace violence
- Ways to recognize signs:
- Threatening behavior
- Verbal or written threats
- Verbal abuse
- Physical attacks
- Learn policies and processes that an organization can undertake in order to potentially prevent
AND / OR
- Respond to an incident involving workplace violence