OSHA Certified Environmental Specialist – Online Training
The OSHA Certified Environmental Specialist course has been established to give an intensive overview on EPA regulations to professionals who are working within the safety and environmental fields. Working on environmentally sensitive projects that can pose a potential danger to the public or environment-environmental compliance knowledge and implementation is a must in the workplace.
This course covers over 24 hours of EPA regulations including the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), SPCC, RCBA, EPCRA, TSCA, CERCLA and environmental compliance planning and expectations. Upon completion of this course, students will receive a certificate certifying them as an OSHA Certified Environmental Specialist.
This course is designed for environmental professionals who want to maximize their environmental compliance and ensure public safety in the workplace.
This course provides essential knowledge and understanding of EPA regulations relating to hazardous wastes such as the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA and CERCLA.
The course will enable those who successfully complete the qualifications to implement updated environmental compliance programs at their facility.
There are no regulatory requirements listed for this course
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
– Discuss updated major environmental laws and regulations
– Discuss the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act
– Describe the background and requirements of the RCRA
– Properly identify different types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations
– Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
– Apply different features of the Clean Water Act in the day-to-day operation
– Explain regulatory and management issues relating to Storm Water Discharges
– Identify the requirements of your SPCC plan
End Of Course Instructions
After successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate of training.
Subject Matter Expert
Marie Athey is the subject matter expert for 360training.com. Marie’s background in EHS spans 15 years and multiple industries. You may contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.